This is a list of some of the rules on Polymart. However, this is not a legal document,
and this list is not exclusive or exhaustive. This list of rules
is for convenience purposes only, and does not require that Polymart moderate, police, or otherwise
monitor submissions. Polymart specifically disclaims any such requirements.
Your use of Polymart is governed exclusively by the
Terms of Service, and not by this list of rules. Please see
- Just be a good human
- Keep all content respectful and appropriate.
- Racism, sexism, or other forms of bigotry are strictly prohibited.
- Any form of trolling, flaming, flame-baiting, or being overly aggressive towards other users it not permitted.
- Discussion or distribution of illegal content is not permitted in any form.
- Any photos you post or upload as your user profile picture, profile header, resource thumbnail, or resource header must be rated G or PG.
Rules for Resources
- All resources you post must be your original work, or you must have obtained express permission
from the original author before posting the resource
- If your resource requires an internet connection to work (this includes
license servers), you must specifically and visibly notify users in your resource
description. We recommend that you use Polymart's Developer API
- You may not post any resources that are harmful to servers in any way.
This includes forceop plugins or plugins that purposefully slow down the server.
- If you have any form of an anti-piracy system, your plugin must not damage the server in any way, even
if it is detected that the resource is pirated. For example, sending messages to players or disabling the
plugin is fine, but corrupting worlds or other damage is NOT ok
- Revenue Sharing Rules
If you're sharing revenue on your resource, don't encourage potential buyers
to purchase the resource somewhere else — it's not fair to people who
refer purchasers to your resource. Of course, you can link to another page to
show that your resource is reputable, just use common sense.
Rules for Chat
- Again, as always, just be a good person, and you should be fine
- All images must be rated G or PG. If you post a NSFW image, you may be permanently IP banned.
- Don't spam!
- Don't flood chats with random, useless messages
- Do not advertise anything unless it is directly related to the discussion.
- If you do advertise something, make sure to mention that you created it (no shilling)
These rules may be updated from time to time, with or without notice.
This list is not exclusive or exhaustive. Your use of Polymart is governed exclusively by the
Terms of Service
. You must read and agree to the Terms of Service before
signing up for an account or posting a resource.